- 1994 – Successfully inoculated hazelnut and oak trees with French Black Truffle (Tuber melanosporum).
- 1995 – Began a programme to inoculate trees for establishment of trufferies in the region. Inoculated trees have been supplied to other growers in the Manjimup, Pemberton and Northcliffe regions over the past number of years.
- 1997 – First Trufferie of five acres (1,300 trees) established just north of the nursery.
- 1999 – Second Trufferie of six acres (1,300 trees) established.
- 2001 – Third Trufferie of six (1,300 trees) acres established.
- 2004 – First black truffle harvested from initial orchard.
- 2005 – Began supply to domestic market
- 2008 – Began export supply to world market
- 2010 – Fourth Trufferie of 10 acres (1,840 trees) established. This will soon be producing truffle